Sunday, March 25, 2007

COMING SOON: World Wide Exclusive Interview with J-Bolt!

I have been working my mind-brain on an interview to publish with J-bolt very soon. It was originally conducted in February but it has been delayed due to 'adult' concerns from my wife, Ilsa.

Ilsa has limited the amount of time I can spend on the Internet. For a woman, she has a surprising grasp of mathematics and how to manipulate men with 'adult' favors. In the case of us, the formula she has developed is free time minus time on the internet plus money equals the amount of time we can spend in connubial fusion.

As an aside, this is why Hillary Clinton could make a formidable President if she didn't suffer from two major problems. Her two biggest problems are that (1) she is not very attractive and (2) she is a Demoncrat. Yes, I used the word Demoncrat, because that best describes them. Now, if Ann Coulter was running it would be in the bag. She somehow manages to think like a man AND be attractive. It is hard to follow her woman logic at times, but when it's man logic it does make me feel a little wierd. I mean, it's like I'm listening to a man AND feeling adult stirrings. But there's no conflict. Sometimes I just turn off the sound and watch her, and imagine her saying adult things to me. Ilsa doesn't mind. She considers those times when I watch the old VHS tapes of Ann Coulter as, "time off." Like when I am working on an editing project or painting model ships.

What does this have to do with j-bolt? Nothing! But ...


... this is a blog and so mind-thoughts often come spilling out into it. So the next thing now? The interview with J-Bolt, world famous on the Internet for his art, is coming soon. There is one follow-up I have to do, but after that it should be almost ready to appear EXCLUSIVELY HERE unless it also appears other places, but it is EXCLUSIVELY FIRST HERE!

Zoombaboom Babies!

Dwight R. Vlahos

No comments: