Monday, February 5, 2007

The Calm Time Before the Storm Creates the Opposite of Calm

If you are not a moron and you love comiscs comics then you found this blog on the world wide internet web. If you are not a moron and you knew yours truly me in the pre 21st century era known as the 20th century, then the previous posts are familiar to you. And if you're either of these people you're probalby saying to yourself hey, where the heck has Dwight been?

It's complicated but really very simple. I lost total control of my websites due to fighting with the skunk my lovely ex-wife Ilsa, had to give them up because the stupid Powers That Be (not as in that emo show Angel but as in the real powers that be, aka, googleblooger whatever) wouldn't give me back my passwords.

But life is looking up like a hot air balloon filled with helium or something that makes it float. Even though I've been calling her skunk for years, me and Ilsa (who I 've used too many awful names to describe) have gotten back together in a realtionship. It is NOT another marriage, and technically I still owe alimony to her (every 30th, thanks Laywers!), but we're back together and that's all that matters.

More importantly I have money for comic books again and it happens to coincide with the rebirth of awesome in comic books. While Deathlok has not yet returned in a meaningful way, adult stories have. This blog is a review to show all that good withn the adult comic industry and also what is a bad idea in that having comics for kids that use adult characters isn't good. I cannot be more clear on this point.

So, sit back, read away, and remember ...

Zoombaboom Babies!

Dwight R. Vlahos

No comments: